*We are not able to sponsor a visa at this point in time. Looking for US Citizens/GC/EAD only
N3N is a world-leader in IoT visualization platforms. Our solutions enable large organizations and local governments to increase the effectiveness of their control centers and operations, providing intuitive tools to visualize, analyze, and take action on real-time big data and video feeds from IoT devices on a four-dimensional display. We’re deployed in smart city, hospitality, large scale WiFi, manufacturing, telco/wireless, and data center applications; and we’ve established world-leading brands as anchor customers and partners. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our customer- and partner-facing team to drive the next wave of growth. If you are a Sales Engineer with proven ability to delight customers; a passion for winning; and strong operations software, analytics, IoT or big data experience, please read on!
As a Sales Engineer at N3N, you are a technical consultant to our customers and partners, and work hand in hand with N3N’s sales executives to pursue and close deals. You’ll understand the client’s industry, business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. You’ll get customers excited about the prospect of finding new insights from their data; finding better ways to view, analyze, and act on it; and helping them achieve business value. When you demo, people will be transfixed as they envisage how N3N will transform their operations. You’ll collaborate with N3N sales teams to develop opportunity and account strategy; build customer relationships; define, design, and detail the technical aspects of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concepts; and develop and deliver technical education.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A technical rock star with outstanding customer-facing skills and experience in operations software, IoT or big data analytics. Experience with IoT protocols and data formats is a plus.
- A strong salesperson who loves being with customers, developing relationships, and partnering with sales and other key functions to win deals.
- An analyst and strategist – driven to develop deep understanding of our customers’ business and challenges, the competitive landscape, and the value of N3N’s solution.
- An entrepreneur who enjoys solving problems, building solutions, and helping businesses scale.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling high tech solutions to large enterprises or service providers. Experience in the retail, hospitality, telecom/wireless/data center, or large manufacturing sectors a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in C.S. or a combination of education/certification and relevant experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Partner with N3N sales and our customers and partners throughout the sales cycle – from lead qualification to product presentation, demo, RFP, offer/solution strategy, deal closure, and account management.
- Drive all aspects of successful Proofs of Concept, from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering and delivery teams to ensure customer applications, requirements, and expectations are understood; and that demos, PoC’s, and deployments are properly planned and implemented.
- Provide onsite and web-based customer training
- Traveling throughout North America to meet with customers, partners, and prospects – up to 40% travel.
- Educate and train the sales force and partner ecosystem in the features and use of N3N’s solutions
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Communicate by phone, email, web, and face-to-face meetings with prospects, assisting and guiding the through the application, benefits, evaluation, and selection processes.
- Write technical correspondence to customers and internal staff, and communicate feature requests and bugs to product and marketing teams.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Chance to work for a vibrant and growing IoT software company which is cementing its leading market position globally.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Work alongside industry leaders and solid opportunity for growth as we expand our team and customer base.
So, if you are a Sales Engineer with enterprise software or analytics software experience, apply today!Careers IoT Jobs, Jobs at N3N, Jobs in IoT