*We are not be able to sponsor a visa at this point in time. Looking for US Citizens/GC/EAD only.
N3N is a world-leader in IoT visualization platforms. Our solutions enable large organizations and local governments to increase the effectiveness of their control centers and operations, providing intuitive tools to visualize, analyze, and take action on real-time big data and video feeds from IoT devices on a four-dimensional display. We’re deployed in smart city, hospitality, large scale WiFi, manufacturing, telco/wireless, and data center applications; and we’ve established world-leading brands as anchor customers and partners. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our customer- and partner-facing team to drive the next wave of growth. If you are a Sales Leader with proven ability to win business with new large enterprise and service provider customers; a passion for winning; and experience with operations software, big data analytics, or IoT, please read on!
As a Vertical Market Sales Leader at N3N, you will work in specified market segment(s) with responsibility for achieving/exceeding an orders quota and new customer acquisition targets. Our targeted vertical market segments include hospitality, retail, manufacturing, banking, and telco/wireless/MSO/data center operators – initially focusing on the top 20 accounts in each segment. You will prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing accounts in the defined market segment(s), collaborating with N3N sales engineering, product management, deployment, and other key personnel; and as appropriate collaborating with channel partners. You will develop deep understanding of your customers’ businesses, challenges, and key initiatives; you’ll understand the value that N3N’s solutions can bring in improving their operations; and you’ll be responsible for developing and executing successful account and opportunity strategies.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An experienced hunter with a track record of exceeding quota and acquiring new customers in the Fortune 1000.
- A strong salesperson who loves being with customers, developing relationships, and partnering with sales engineering and other key functions to win deals.
- An analyst and strategist – driven to develop deep understanding of our customers’ business and challenges, the competitive landscape, and the value of N3N’s solution.
- An entrepreneur who enjoys solving problems, building solutions, and helping businesses scale.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling high tech solutions to large enterprises or service providers. Experience selling operations software, IoT, or big data analytics in the retail, hospitality, telecom/wireless/data center, banking, or large manufacturing sectors preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Drive all aspects of prospecting, deal pursuit and closure, collaborating with internal resources and select N3N business partners.
- Meet/exceed orders and new customer acquisition targets within assigned market vertical(s).
- Develop and execute target account plans, and conduct periodic face to face account visits and reviews.
- Prospect into, develop relationships with, and acquire new Fortune 1000 customers.
- Develop understanding of customer business issues, opportunities, organization, and decision making process to sell and deliver winning solutions.
- Proactively gather information required for the scoping of client projects, including budget, timing, competitive landscape, key requirements, etc.
- Develop deep understanding of relevant industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Coordinate resources internally throughout the sales process, working closely with the engineering and delivery teams to delight our customers.
- Travel throughout North America to meet with customers, partners, and prospects – up to 50% travel.
- Be an outstanding customer advocate and effective internal communicator
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into a web-based CRM system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping both the pipeline and forecast current and accurate
- Develop and execute complex solution sales strategies, from initial deal to long-term account plans
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Chance to work for a vibrant and growing, pre-IPO IoT software company which is expanding its leading market position globally.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Work alongside industry leaders and solid opportunity for growth as we expand our team and customer base.
So, if you are a proven sales hunter with operations software, big data analytics, or IoT experience, and/or a strong background selling technology into our target verticals, apply today!Careers IoT Jobs, Jobs at N3N, Jobs in IoT