Channel Marketing Manager
By: IoT Demonstration
September 18, 2017
*We are not able to sponsor a visa at this point in time. Looking for US Citizens/GC/EAD only
N3N is the world-leader in software that enables large organizations to visualize their operational workflows, processes and very own Internet of Things. Our solutions increase the effectiveness of operations and control centers, increase the value of IoT investments, and facilitate real-time operational decision making. We do this by providing an intuitive visualization of enterprise operations and facilities – a four dimensional “big board” that consolidates real-time live video feeds alongside IoT sensor data and analytics insights onto a single, holistic, display.
The Channel Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Marketing, will drive development and enablement of select channel partners for N3N. The CMM will also help drive the implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A successful track record of meeting and achieving pipeline and revenue targets.
- Comfort and demonstrable experience in being measured against business objectives.
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager for an enterprise software company.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets within a channel marketing setting.
- Experience in developing and managing distribution partner relationships with very large solution integrators and software or technology vendors.
- A strong understanding of distribution channels for enterprise software solutions.
- High comfort level and demonstrable experience with delivering company overview and product presentations for customers and partners.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Your over-arching responsibility in this role is to contribute to the growth of pipeline and new revenue through partner channels.
- As channel marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of our channel partners.
- Researching and recruiting potential new channel partners, aligned our target verticals and geographies to partner capabilities.
- Respond to partner inquiries for support, including but not limited to, providing marketing collateral, product information, sales and product presentations.
- Collaborate with partners on planning and executing joint marketing efforts such as sales presentations, webinars, event execution.
- Developing and overseeing quarterly and annual marketing plans on a per partner basis.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Gathering and reporting customer and partner feedback to internal product and marketing teams.
- Work closely with our product and marketing teams to support and maintain partner relationships.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Chance to work for a vibrant and growing IoT software company which is cementing its leading market position globally.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Work alongside industry leaders and solid opportunity for growth as we expand our team and customer base.
So, if you can drive explosive revenue growth through our channel partners, apply today!