Sales Leader, Vertical Markets – Hospitality
By: IoT Demonstration
October 23, 2017
LOCATION: Anywhere in the U.S., San Jose preferred
N3N is a world-leader in IoT visualization platforms. Our solutions enable large organizations and local governments to increase the effectiveness of their control centers and operations, providing intuitive tools to visualize, analyze, and take action on real-time big data and video feeds from IoT devices on a four-dimensional display. We’re deployed in smart city, hospitality, large scale WiFi, customer engagement, manufacturing, telco/wireless, data center, and ITSM applications; and we’ve established world-leading brands as anchor customers and partners. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our customer- and partner-facing team to lead the next wave of growth as we drive to an IPO in 2018.
As Sales Leader for the Hospitality market at N3N, you will be responsible for achieving/exceeding an orders quota and new customer acquisition goals with medium and large hotel, casino, theme park, and cruise line operators. You will prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing customers, collaborating with N3N sales engineering, product management, delivery, and channel partners. You will develop deep understanding of your customers’ businesses, challenges, and key initiatives; you’ll understand the value that N3N’s solutions can bring in improving their operations; you’ll build relationships at all levels within the accounts and our partners; and you’ll be responsible for developing and executing successful account and opportunity strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced hunter with a track record of exceeding quota and acquiring new customers in the Fortune 1000.
- A strong salesperson who loves being with customers, developing relationships, and partnering with sales engineering and other key functions to win deals.
- An analyst and strategist – driven to develop deep understanding of our customers’ business and challenges, the competitive landscape, and the value of N3N’s solution.
- An entrepreneur who enjoys solving problems, building solutions, and helping businesses scale.
- At least 3 years’ experience selling high tech solutions to medium & large hospitality accounts. Experience selling enterprise software, IoT, and/or big data analytics is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive all aspects of prospecting, deal pursuit and closure, collaborating with internal resources and select N3N business partners.
- Meet/exceed orders and new customer acquisition targets.
- Develop and execute target account plans, and conduct periodic face to face account visits and reviews.
- Prospect into, develop relationships with, and acquire new Fortune 1000 customers.
- Develop understanding of customer business issues, opportunities, organization, and decision making process to sell and deliver winning solutions.
- Proactively gather information required for the scoping of client projects, including budget, timing, competitive landscape, key requirements, etc.
- Develop deep understanding of relevant industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Coordinate resources internally throughout the sales process, working closely with the engineering and delivery teams to delight our customers.
- Travel throughout North America to meet with customers, partners, and prospects – up to 50% travel.
- Be an outstanding customer advocate and effective internal communicator
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into a web-based CRM system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping both the pipeline and forecast current and accurate
- Develop and execute complex solution sales strategies, from initial deal to long-term account plans
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Chance to work for a vibrant and growing, pre-IPO IoT software company which is expanding its leading market position globally.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Work alongside industry leaders and solid opportunity for growth as we expand our team and customer base.
So, if you are a proven sales hunter with enterprise software, big data analytics, or IoT experience, and/or a strong background selling technology into our target verticals, this is a great opportunity to become a key member of the team leading our growth and building our future.
N3N is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO company based in San Jose and Seoul. We make software that helps large organizations visualize their operations. We provide the world’s number-one Internet of Things visualization platform, deployed globally with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies, across several verticals. Our solution is used in the public sector (Smart Cities), and in the manufacturing, supply chain, hospitality, retail, telecom and other verticals, where our customers re-shape their operations based on insights gained from visualizing and analyzing their workflows, processes, and their very own Internet of Things. Cisco Systems is an investor and partner.