Better Visualization Starts Here
Learn how companies from around the globe use N3N's Internet of Things visualization solution to optimize their business operations.
Cisco's global business unit which manages ITSM was in desperate need for operational visibility and progressive means to reduce MTTR during critical situations. N3N delivered a complete solution which significantly improved issue detection and resolution.
- Improved Operation Visibility and Availability
- Real-Time Proactive and Preventative Alarm Notifications
- New Operational Insights
- Accessibility With Flexible Web Viewer
- Access to Data for All Users and Decision Makers Across a Single Pane of Glass
- Big Data Utilization Rate Increased Dramatically
Hyundai/Kia motors deployed N3N monitoring and detection in fourteen of its plants around the globe. Hyundai uses N3N's sensors data in combination with video surveillance to detect issues in it's plants. With N3N, Hyundai is able to monitor, detect, and prevent issues in all its plants from one smart control room.
- Detect and Prevent Mission Critical Incidents
- Integrated Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors with Surveillance Cameras
- Deliver All Video and Sensor Data Concurrently
- Live Videos Integrated on Maps
- Pop Up Videos and Sensors Data Alert System
- Monitor Fourteen Plants from One Location
N3N reduced mean time to detect and resolve issues by allowing operators to perform real-time diagnosis of assembly line servers from a remote-central station. With N3N, LG is able to quickly locate, predict, and resolve issues which keeps their production line rolling.
- Significantly Reduced Mean Time to Resolve Problems
- Monitoring System for FAB’s Critical Incidents
- Remote Operating System
- Developed Unmanned FAB Environment
- Resolved Latency Issues
- Real-Time Video Feeds
POSCO, the world's largest steel producer, runs N3N to remotely monitor and control its external systems in real-time. With N3N, POSCO is able to monitor, detect, and predict issues across all its production lines.
- Real-Time Remote View and Control of External Systems
- Centralized System for Monitoring from One User Interface
- Operation Playback
- Big Data Integration
- Report Generator
- Complete Video Integration